I need answers please? On the verge of crying?

I was texting my crush and we were having a decent conversation and I said "can I tell you something?" And he said "about someone I know" I said "yes" he said "is it bad" I said "no its about the guy I like" he didn't respond and he is now ignoring me which I know because he has been tweeting crap that happened to him today. I see him staring at me a lot and he would do anything for me and vice versa but he has never just stopped texting me. I was going to tell him I like him to see if he feels the same way but he hasn't responded and that was hours ago, literally. What should I do, without anything being awkward?... Just not talk to him tomorrow? Or what?... Please be nice and no rude comments please.

And I haven't even told him I like him yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't know you were going to say you liked him. His natural assumption would be that you wanted to talk to him, about SOME OTHER GUY you liked.

He felt friend zoned, and didn't want to talk anymore.

You are just hopeless and broaching the subject. You took too long to say it was HIM so he assumed it was someone else.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should tell him, if he doesn't respond, then he doesn't deserve you!

• oh and not saying anything will just leave it awkward, your gona have to say something!.

• you got some balls telling a guy straight up that you like him. don't worry he probably is in shock that you like him so he might be in coma. or he doesn't know how to handle the situation well. or he doesn't feel the same way about you so he doesn't wanna hurt you.

• Tell him you like him then, say something before he's gone if you get let down then its his loss

What Girls Said 2

• He probably got real crushed.

He probably really likes you and thought you were going to start talking about the male that you do like (which he assumed isn't him).

Give him a few days and see if he hits you up.

If not then contact him,

And ask if he is ok.

He is just going through a crappy day, and that probably added to it.

He should have heard you out, instead of assuming and letting his day get the best of him.

• Guys aren't totally stupid. Odds are he has assumed that you were going to tell him that you like him since your chosen method of doing so is cliche and he read ahead in the conversation and saw the ending. So. Either he doesn't like you back and is now going to take the immature method of ignoring you, or he just go busy.