Why do girls with sl*t reps have hard time marrying/dating?

why?

some of them are good looking. some take care of themselves. some have a house/car/good job. but why can't they get a man to take them seriously?

she's getting worried actually. she's almost 30. and she thinks she's intimidating. she wants to have kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my observation, people who have multiple sex partners can't stay sexually satisfied being with just one person in a monogamous relationship. They inevitably get bored, sometimes quick, sometimes slowly, I know a man who had like 80 partners within 5 years, he managed to stay married for ten, tried very hard to be satisfied with his wife, but he just craved the variety in the end too much. Most of them so try, god knows, they really do, by their desires eventually compels them to breakup or even cheat.

See, it doesn't bother me that she has many sex partners in itself, actually good for her, more power. Indeed, I love it when women sexually empower themselves. But I would not be convinced she could stay happy with me, she loves sleeping with lots of different men, why would she want to stay monogamous with one? I am not that arrogant or conceited to think "I'm just so special to her". Every woman who dates a jerk thinks that and almost all of them end up disappointed. This doesn't mean she is bad or trashy, it only speaks of a fundamental incompatibility.

• Exactly. Too many desires get in the way.

• ye she already moved to 3 cities and yeah she hasn't changed. the reason she left the other city was because she had an affair with a married man

• Well being the other man/woman kinda doesn't endear you to those looking for relationships.

What Guys Said 11

• I have no idea but you can ask the people who wrote "How to be successful in your marriage". And the first tip they give is "don't marry a sl*t"

• I suppose because they are willing to sleep around with tons of guys without thinking much about it, then it's possible they will continue those habits once in a marriage and cheat on their husband. Guys catch the same crap from girls. They think just because you look good and have girls at your feet that you will cheat on them. Same deal.

• @update: Well tell her to go out and get rapped, it should be no problem. =P

• geeze I don't know.. maybe because they have a slut reputation? The sh*t that they have don't mean nothing if they don't have the discipline to hold up a commitment to another person. Both have to be faithful in order to sustain a healthy relationship, and being stamped with a slutty reputation won't help. I've seen women with such reputation get married though, and it's like letting a kid drive on a freeway, it mostly ends up in disaster

• People who sleep around are turnoffs for people who want serious relationships. They are deemed people who can't commit to serious relationships thus they aren't sought after.

• Tell him and show him that your serious... Guys like sluts especially if its their own personal slut LoL... At least I do. Nothing wrong with someone who likes to live life to the fullest ya know

• Because they won't be faithful and it's disgusting even to imagine what was in her past.

• She'll have to lower her standards.

• Guys don't marry sluts because men aren't fools. They realize that sluts are not worth a ring. Who wants to marry a woman who's been had by 30 other guys? Seriously? And then she'll probably have some other guy's kid while she's with you, multiple flings on the side...

• I'd proudly marry one. They would sure know what they were doing in bed.

• yep, and while you're married to one, she'll show every man in town what she knows too.

But since you believe only people with lots of sex partners can possibly know what they are doing in bed, you deserve that lol.

• Any guy who uses the term slut, is just prudish enough to want to marry a virgin.

Guys like me who are not prudish, wouldn't use the term slut. But then, I think guys like me don't really believe in marriage.

I can take a girl seriously, and can date, and have done. But marriage? Leave it out.

• Isn't this very obvious? If mens' careers can be ruined by bad reputation, why couldn't women's marital future?

What Girls Said 2

• Because if she is a genuine sl*t, she probably isn't interested in marrying right now anyways, the guys friends could have hooked up with her, or guys just see her as a booty call. You don't have to be a virgin to find a husband, but truly slutty girls do exist and that's not sexy. I can give examples if need be lol.

• she is worried now. she said her time is ticking. and she said she doesn't see someone who she can marry but she has pretty much banged every guy in every place she goes to. word of mouth lol

• Easy... close your/her legs. That's not an attractive quality- to have banged every guy in every place she goes. She's not just going to get rid of that reputation over night.

• Think about it. Could a manwhore be husband material? Probably not.

• Exactly! My wife's cousin is very picky about me not finding manwhores for her lol.

• uhmm I know a man whore who married his exact opposite. and she is so in love with him