Would you date a girl who weighs more than you?

I have a crush on this guy and I really like him but the problem is that I weight more than him. Maybe 10-15 pounds more. We are around the same height so would that be a problem. Answer with explanations please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Answer: Get closer to him if you want

Explanation: We can't decide or predict what your insecurities will be. It seems as if you're asking us if your insecurities will cause a problem in the future, and if you should avoid that pain. We don't know what you find acceptable or not. It seems that you aren't comfortable with your weight, so perhaps you've answered your own question and it could become a problem for YOU. The guy, if he likes you, isn't concerned about what shows up on the scale. Some guys like to be dominate in certain areas, but I think you overestimate it with regards to this guy possibly wanting a "heavier number" than you.

What Guys Said 7

• I weigh ~295...so I have to say no, I wouldn't date a girl that's bigger than be.

BUT...let's say that I get down to ~250; id date a girl slightly bigger than me if I found her attractive.

----

It's difficult for a female to weight bigger than me cauz I'm a large-stature endo-meso bodytype; that's why I said "no" to the original question.

• Nope. I'm 6'3" approximately 220. If she's bigger then me she's pretty big and probably doesn't look all that feminine. =| As for your case, you are the same height as him, so it's probably not a big deal. I'm guessing he's a shorter guy, and they have to work with what they can get anyway.

• no, I am at a normal weight he's just skinnier than me

• Why woudnt the question come up unless he was small. there are plenty of strong boned muscular women around 6 ft.

• Not really... Thinking back through my entire life I remember one family who were like giants, both big and tall. The guy I knew from that family was like 6'7" 300 pounds. His big sister was around 6' and then there were 2 girls I knew on the volleyball team in high school that were like 5'10" and where around 150 LB. That's my expose for 31 year of girls. I'm averaging one per decade and they still weren't weighing 220+.

• I personally have a thing for a girl with a little extra on her. Not too much, like obese or anything just s long as she carries her weight well. I'm well built and athletic because I train in grappling and jujitsu but maybe that's why I like em' a girl with some thickness on her. Its so sexy and it feels so nice to be really close when your f***ing

• Seeing as I weight about 100 kg (I'm 185 cm) it's not likely that I'd find her attractive. But aside from that there's no rule saying I wouldn't.

• no lol iam 195 so yeah...

• yes they all do usually 50 to 150lbs more, they look better to me. then usally force me to gain, whitch is fun!

• i always date chicks who are heavier than me, but I like chubby chicks

What Girls Said 2

• I'm about 150lbs and my boyfriend is like 140lbs and we're both about 5'10". Weight isn't the issue, its more about how you carry it. He might not care anyway.

• I'm 120 and he is 110 but we're both short, I was wondering if he would mind that

• I really doubt it :)

• I'm sure 10-15 doesn't matter much. Unless you either carry it poorly or he's heavy to begin with.

But I bet 40-50 over his weight would be bad.

Example: I am 5'4 and am 115. My boyfriend is 6'5 and is 180. If I were anywhere near his weight he wouldn't date me because I'd be horribly horribly overweight.

If he were 120 lbs and I were 130, I doubt that'd change his opinion of me. But I do know that if I were 190 lbs he'd dump my ass lol