What to do with my boyfriend?

I have been dating my boyfriend for a year now. We went from seeing each other all the time for 7 months to within the last month and a half maybe seeing each other four times. I have talked to him about how I feel about seeing him so little and the lack of communication. I am actually very straightforward with what I want and need. We were suppose to have a date tonight. Our first date in over a month. He cancelled. Every instinct is telling me to be done with this relationship.

I broke up with him. I miss him and he was a good guy. The breaking point was when he was finally getting off a day and he could have come to my house to see me since I am homebound after ankle surgery. I haven't seen him in two and a half weeks and have barely spoken to him. He said he was just going to go home and get drunk. That was when I realized that I really wasn't a priority. He made me feel guilty for breaking up with him though.

What Guys Said 1

• From what I can tell he may have lost that loving feeling. It happens to all of us. If someone doesn'tbmakeva priority to see you, that is the first sign. You communicated your thoughts which is great. Start backing off also and move on till you find prince charming.

You will!

Good luck...and remember it happens...

What Girls Said 1

• you are probably right to do so