Where did you meet the person you are dating now?

Or what was the least expected place you have met someone whom you dated?

Most Helpful Guy

• i first met her on this site, she is currently ten feet away sleeping in my bed

• i just made enchiladas for her and we just ate dinner. she came all the way from another country to be with me. before people think its something weird she came from a western country that is just as well off as the united states.

• yeah she called me a f***ing dumbass and I called her some name back, then we talked for over a year and well we had to try it out so we are currently trying it out.

• i have talked to a few other people on this site who have also meet their S.O. on this site

What Guys Said 1

• Totally out of the blue. She saw, she wanted, and she's used to getting what she wants hahaha.

• But where silly? Physical location.

• On a Chinese social networking site. I signed up originally to practice Chinese. She saw my profile, we chatted. Then we met physically in her country.

What Girls Said 2

• In a lecture.

• Where? Specifically it was in a warehouse/office type building.