Is it too late to talk to her?

Its ridiculous how I've been thinking about her lately all of a sudden. She's would be in my dreams like were in a relationship or something,

So I got Her number around March earlier this year. It was stupid how I actually got her number, long story short, she ended up asking me for my number. Anxiously waiting to get her text, she texted me the next morning saying watsup..txted for a little and that's the end of it.

In my mind I keep going wow, I actually texted with this gorgeous brunette white girl. She's the type of girl that you know you can't talk to her since she's just simply out of your league.She's really outgoing, likes to party, etc. Which are the things I'm opposite of. So I guess having that like mentality really intimidated me from txting her again.

A month later in may, she hit me up to her party well I couldn't make it since it was during the time my grandma just died. Then 3 months later in August, we saw each other at the resturaunt where she works we chatted a little , and in the end of the convo she told me to "HIT HER UP."

So after this (you guys gonna think I'm so stupid) I tried to play it cool like I'm not really into her and waited a week after to text her. So we texted for a little that night. And again, I stopped txting her because I got intimidated of her BEING her.

In September after finding out we go to the same local college got the guts to ask her if she wants to chill at campus but she replied she got work. didn't text her since.

NOW its ridiculous how I've been thinking about her lately all of a sudden. She's would be in my dreams like were in a relationship or something, I keep hoping to have our paths cross in campus.

I really want to text her now, or hit her up to chill, IS it too late? would she still care? Answers would be greatly appreciated thank you.

What Girls Said 1

• well no, you haven't been rejected yet.

• I don't know, she talks to A LOT of dudes you think she would still care if I ask her to chill?

• just try it, it wouldn't hurt.

• It's going to hurt my heart a little, but TRUE. It's worth the risk so I can get these regrets over with

What Guys Said 0