Will I be a jerk if I do this?

Went out with this girl on 3 dates, in which things were going pretty good. She was always texting me and inviting me to do things. Seemed to have a good amount of interest in me. Then all of a sudden in 3 days time, she never wants to speak to me again. Made ever kind of excuse why she couldn't continue dating (though she's on the dating site everyday). It was obvious she didn't want to date anymore, but instead of being a classy woman and saying, Hey..its not going to work out, or I'm just not feeling it,she resorts to lying.

I really don't care that she's no longer interested, but I just don't like it that she had to lie to me, and act as if I never existed. In around about way I let her know that I knew she was not being truthful, but I wished her best of luck, and hoped she found the guy she's looking for. My friends tell me I should ask her If her cute roommate is single. This seems like a low thing to do...what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• While she was sort of a bitch I always think Oscar Wilde was right when he said, "Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much." :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0