3rd date. Is it OK to ask her to meet at my place and go to destination together?

We met online, 1st date was just some drinks than art gallery. Wasn't that long, so it didn't feel right to kiss her because I barely knew her. 2nd date we just talked over coffee because we were busy. it was really casual so didn't feel right to kiss her. Now we have plans to see a band at a cafe, I'm for sure going to try and kiss her this time, because I need to know where this is going.

On the first 2 dates we just met at the destination. Should I do the same for the third? Or can I invite her to my place so I can drive us together there. It would give us a better opportunity to be alone than meeting her there and only being able to kiss her when I walk her to her car.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with Sarcastic's answer/comment. You need to pick her up. I am seeing a guy right now and we had plans to go to this place that was 40 minutes from my house even though it was 20 minutes from his, he insisted that he would come pick me up. Complete gentleman right there. So he drove 20 minutes out of his way to pick me up and then another 40 minutes to our destination. I love it, appreciate it, and just melts my heart. He wanted to do it. Sounds like you don't want to which sucks. I just know my guy really likes me.

Also, when you drop her off at her house, walk her up to her door and then kiss her there if you don't have a chance at the cafe.

What Girls Said 4

• No its too soon.if she has any common sense, she probably won't be willing to a guys house she hardly knows. 3 dates is not a lot

• I know I wouldn't be happy to have to meet at a guys place...I would prefer to have him pick me up at my place. Also, don't kiss her until the end of the date or if there is a moment during the date. Don't want to scare her off considering its pretty early.

• Well the destination is near my place and she's 20 minutes the other way.

• That makes sense. Thanks.

• I agree. You need to pick her up. I am seeing a guy right now and we had plans to go to this place that was 40 minutes from my house even though it was 20 minutes from his, he insisted that he would come pick me up. Complete gentleman right there. So he drove 20 minutes out of his way to pick me up and then another 40 minutes to our destination. I love it, appreciate it, and just melts my heart. He wanted to do it. Sounds like you don't want to which sucks. I just know my guy really likes me.

• Unless you knew her for a long times before hand,id say no

• ?

Better to meet at cafe just kiss her on way to car.

What Guys Said 1

• don't plan it

just do what your heart feels is right