Guys do you use the emotions when texting and if so what do they mean to you?

for example the kissy face, wink face, tongue out, heart...etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah sure, all the time; they liven up the text and make it look so much more interesting than just one line of identical style text after another.

And, of course, I try to match them to what I'm writing. If I'm saying something sad, or exciting, or flirtatious, I'll use an appropriate emoticon.

• I agree that's how I use them too. I have a friend that is a male and he has started sending the winky and kissy ones lately and it has caught me off guard

• isnt that the truth and in all honesty it probably means absolutely nothing lol

• Well, it means the answerer takes the time to personalize a little bit!

What Guys Said 4

• I do not use them.

• its just silly

• I rarely use them.. mostly if I do its for a specific reason with that person ;)

• No, I never used them because I've always thought using them was kind of a girl's thing.

I just use a lot of 'haha', otherwise then it'd really sound like I'm being dead serious all the time!

What Girls Said 0