Guys, why would you keep dating a girl...

...& not sleep with her after you already did?

I've been dating this guy I met online for about a month, 2 if you include the time he's been traveling. We slept together on the first date but haven't since then...& there have been three other dates.

The last date ended "typically": he pulled me into a hig & said we should go to another concert. That was it. That's the way it's been going...he expresses interest in hanging out, I initiate contact, then he takes charge & we see each other, he pays for everything & is a gentleman, & then we go our separate ways.

What's going on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... and why aren't you making a move to seduce him again?

• Yo I was wearing a low cut black slinky dress, red lipstick, stockings and a garter belt. I'm trying here!

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like he has another life somewhere

• Perhaps he decided he really likes you and wants more from the relationship than sex

What Girls Said 1

• ... he's definitely not into you anymore. I feel like he's already marked you off in his mind and ready for someone else to conquer. You may just be really fun to hang out with which is why he keeps displaying interest to hang out, but his lack of affection is definitely a big sign. Not even kissing you goodbye = not worth your time.