How can I date a white girl?

Hi, I'm a 23 year old employed student who is studying electronics engineering technology and I am part French, Native American and Dominican. I currently live in New York City. I've dated females from a wide spectrum of ethnic backgrounds but I can never meet a nice white girl. I feel like this is a bit outside of my power but maybe you guys/girls might be able to at least lead me in the right direction. I appreciate any suggestion/input that may be beneficial to my cause. (:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

I wouldn't see how dating a white girl should be hard for you? Don't focus too much on it or don't get your hopes up that it will be amazing. It could be amazing, it could be a downer, that's the case for every relationship. Just go out with your friends, meet people, don't focus on "I have to date a white girl" or it won't happen.

• No, it doesn't really matter. If I fall in love I fall in love. I just have a thing for white women. <3

• Just let life take its roll. You'll find someone, whether she's black, white, asian,or whatever ... doesn't matter, right :)

• Not quite sure why it would be difficult for me either. I've fairly confident in myself, I'm attractive and we'll rounded. Just are had the opportunity to even try! I agree that I could be getting my hopes up way too high. It's who I am. (: I'm an optimistic dreamer! And I've been going out and meeting new people for years now. Lol white people aren't too common my way.

• maybe it's that giant nose that covers your head. LMFAO

• Take her to dinner and ask her out like a normal guy :D

• That's a hell of an ignorant question btw.

• Lmao I would if I met white people as frequently as most but do not! I will take this advance though because it is definitely the truth!

• You live in NYC and can't find an 'open minded' white girl to date? I don't know how that's possible, that place is huge.

• *so many shows

• Idk really, the free ones are POF and okcupid. I have some friends on there and their alright. I don't know what kinda white girl your looking for but you have the advantage of being in an awesome city where stuff is always going on! I would try venturing out of w/e borough your in and try something different, something that attracts lots of different races. I would go to show many shows.

• Lmao law & order. I have not actually. Not too sure how I feel about that. :/ would you recommend any?

• Show Older
  • I think because you fantasize about it, it is harder. You also need to be in the right area.

• Both points you made are true.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!