Should I text a guy after he got mad and told me not to text him anymore?

I met this guy started talking and all. Saw him 5 or 6 times. Well I went on my online site to delete and make changes so I didn't get any emails and alerts...Well he saw me online and got mad at me thinking I was meeting other guys. I was being honest and told him why I was on there ...Cause he was the only guy I met and talked to. He told me not to text him anymore. I sent him a few texts explaining myself and that was it. I don't know what to do from here any advice. My sister said to wait a few days and see if he texts me . I was tempted to text him but didn't

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly sounds like he may have picked a fight with you on purpose.don't text him anymore if he told you not to text him.move on and delete his number

• the last thing I text him was that I wanted to still see him and loved spending time with him when I'm with him

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0