Do you like it when a girl rubs your inner thighs when you cuddle?

What else would you like a girl to do when you cuddle with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Backrub. That's a great way to help a guy de-stress. Oh, and I call dibs on big spoon.

• haha (Y) I love massaging my guy's back

• haha I am... for now anyway (: aww thanks, that's really nice of you to say so!

• Pretty + looking for ways to be caring to your man = Good girlfriend material to me. I'd give you a chance if I met you in real life. Keep searching, I'm sure you'll find some guy who will appreciate your efforts.

What Guys Said 4

• Well L, what's going on just north of his thighs when you do this? You should be able to tell from his reaction how much he likes it.

• Hmm, not sure if a girl has rubbed my inner thighs when I've cuddled with her. But I would like her to rub her hand up and down the back of my head and neck. And this is really babyish but I love it when I cuddle with a girl and she rubs the ball of her nose back and forth against the ball of my nose.

• awww that's really cute! do you like it if you are cuddling and she wraps one of her leg around your waist then?

• Yeah I would like that. But I'd prefer it if she wrapped both her legs around me.

• Im not sure if I ve ever had that but it would be very sensual and turn me on quite a bit. Maybe her playing with my hair would be nice.

• I rather get a backrub.

What Girls Said 1

• If we're spooning and I'm the big spoon I kiss his shoulders and back