Question for guys about cuddling!

I have a guy friend in college who cuddles with me a lot...I'm not sure if he's really into women or men. He is very respectful and has not tried any moves but the cuddling is really close and intimate. How do I know if his cuddling is romantic or just friendly. ADVICE, ANY AND ALL, IS WELCOME. thanks all!

he cuddles with other girls too but not as close and intimate as we do

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I know cuddling used to be romantic, indeed lots of women don't take too kindly to their man cuddling with other women. Even today, while sex is cheap and given out like business cards, cuddling is considered an intimate and personal act.

What Guys Said 5

• He could be into you but is too shy to make any physical moves on you.

P.S.

What else, besides the cuddling but not making moves...makes you think he's possibly not straight?

• Well he's very outgoing but never expresses much interest in getting with girls. He hasn't said anything about his sexuality but most of my friends have a feeling. It doesn't change how we feel about him, we love him either way. I guess just his mannerisms hint at his being gay, but I really don't know for sure. I'm unsure if he has feelings for me or is completely just being friendly.

• He cuddles with you and you think he likes penis? I am not seeing the connection. He's just shy

• One step at a time :)

• if you're cuddling and he hasn't made a move to take things further, he's probably gay.

• Well I'd be too shy to make a move, but if it is intimate I assume he likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• Show him some gay p*rn and ask him what he thinks about it.