Should I date him anyway? Or not because she's really sad about it?

there's this girl(her and I are friends.. But not best friends) that likes a guy and she tells everyone that she likes him. But he doesn't know. He told me that he likes me and I like him too. But she's already mad at me because she knows he doesn't like her and he likes me. In case ye does ask me out I don't know what to do. Should I date him anyway? Or not because she's really sad about it?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• guys come and go, you'll always find a new guy but friends are always there for you. if you know she's not liked by this guy, do the right thing and turn him down. she will always be upset with you if you say yes and I don't think you want an upset friend, TRUST ME

What Girls Said 1

• If you're not best friends or close friends then I say go for it. She shouldn't be mad at you if he likes you over her. Its not your fault! Date him anyway, she'll get over it eventually. As it says under 18 I'm guessing she's kinda infatuated with him so it will pass.