Do you ever feel like you don't belong to this generation?

maybe you don't care about fancy cars, dating a girl with huge boobs or dating a guy with a huge d***. you are just you and somehow you weren't spoiled by the society. do you feel like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi crazybastard,

Yes, definitely. Around me, I see other people's eye balls get wider just trying to see the next most blingiest bling bling item.

One time I turned in a wallet to a security guard and he looked inside the wallet and I guess there was money in there, HIS EYES got HUGE. And I thought: "That guy is gonna take that money before it's returned to the person who lost it".

I don't cry if I can't have a smart phone. I'm not going to have a heart attack over it.

I'm okay with a dumb phone. My friends know where to find me. Everybody who is not my friend has no right to bother me with texts all the time.

My friends can knock on my door any time of day or night everybody else forget them.

I do like warm, well running cars. I also like jacked up pick-up trucks just because they look sort of fun and it's stereotypical Americana. It's American Country. I live in a small town, we have those here.

I've had money AND I've also had no money.

I want it, the money but I don't need all the silly stuff.

I really need to go to the dentist, you know I don't have any health insurance and there are some times people just need to keep up with in life.

I want a home, a house, I really do. Because I've moved so much, I think I'm tired of moving.

There are some things I want.

I feel I've been a little ruined by society. I've worked for big companies and lived in big cities where people don't smile at one another at all. Now when somebody smiles at me, I don't smile back, I just don't have that instant reflex. I just have a flat face and I look at people like I distrust them. Even cute guys, I don't smile back. So maybe my personality is messed up now.

I'm untrusting.

What Girls Said 6

• Definately, and I thank God everyday that I grew up in a home that didn't have an abundance amount of materialistic things, I think this has made me more appreciative of the little everyday things.

I can't stand hanging out with people in my age group because they are the most immature, greediest, ignorant, selfish beings I have ever met, my group that I hang out with are all old enough to be my parents, and I am told all the time that I am too old school for my age and that I am mature and sophisticated and very life smart.

I always thought that I wasn't meant to be born in this time era but in an older time where things had morals and values, but God placed me in this generation for a reason.

• Yes I feel like I should've been born in '74. But I still like a guy with a big d*ck and a girl with big t*ts...

• I feel like this constantly. I usually don't get along with people my age and would rather talk to someone at least 5 years or older than me because of the maturity gap. I don't like to party, I don't like to pretend, if you ask my opinion you've got it. I really feel like I don't need to pretend and sometimes I wish others would do the same and get themselves in a place where they are genuinely happy with themselves.

• yes but just here on gag.. I feel like a pathetic boring out of this world creature.. I just can't relate :(

• Yes I do

• Yea, very much.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I needed to be born like 5000 years later. Maybe we would have made some social progress and settled on other worlds...

• even in 5000 years from now, the same issues will always be present. Look at how we are nearing 2013, and racism is still prevalent.

• lol yeah you're probably right, but maybe it will be alien racism haha. "sorry we don't serve little green men here!"

• Most people think I'm weird for not wanting a flashy sports car. It's weird, because I was incredibly spoiled as a child, but it the opposite effect on me. I could have all the sweets in the world, but now it's just so rare! Can't play computer games anymore, it's now gym for me. In other words, getting a lot of bad things made me want the opposite.

I don't have a driving license, but I can actually drive quite well. I just don't see a point in having a car at all. Public transport is good enough and I don't have to worry about paying rip-off insurance, congestion charges and mortgage on top of it.

• Absolutely. I hate having to feel like a loser if I don't get laid constantly. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to the old days where I could enjoy a virgin wife and I could be a virgin to her. Guys that don't chase ass don't get any play in this current society. We're see as social rejects for just wanting to find someone special. All these smartphones, Facebook, pinterest, etc just seems so shallow and lame to me. I feel like a dead man walking in a sea of people I can't relate to, especially the modern girl.

• You feel like a loser because you care so much about what people think of you instead of just worrying about what you think of yourself. Who, what, where and how many people you f*** doesn't define you as the person you are. If those who know you sincerely think you are a lower about your choices then you my friend should be surrounding yourself with other people