Fear of being alone?

I've heard this twice now from girls who are dating someone. For instance I know this friend of mine who is dating a douche bag..but she won't leave because she has trouble being alone. Then I know this other girl who says she just goes crazy when her partner leaves out of town.

Guys or Girls do you have this problem? Are you afraid to be alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. Some days I'm perfectly fine with being alone, but others, usually during the evening, I go crazy as I tend to stay awake late and when everyone else has gone to bed, I'm left alone with my thoughts(which tend to drive me crazy and sometimes aren't so good). Some times I think it has to do with a fear of ending up alone, afraid that in the end no one will love you enough to stay.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't have a boyfriend but I defiantly have the fear. I end up thinking of it usually at night and end up breaking down thinking ill never get one. But my reason is for what I all went through during high school and elementary

What Guys Said 1

• Well, in the U.S, women out number men by 6 million. That number isn't exactly accurate, but there are still more women than men. That must mean that some women will have to go without.

So, if you stay single, you force a woman to be single as well :)