Girls, would you mind if your date was shorter than you?

Would it be a problem for a girl to date a guy who was shorter than her or would it be okay?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a problem at all.

What Girls Said 7

• Girls, would you mind if your date was shorter than you?

Yes as I don't date guys who are shorter than me.

It'd be a problem for some gals and not a problem for some gals. It's not a problem for me in the sense that likely I can easily walk away from the date as soon as I see he's shorter than me.

• only an inch shorter is OK but my guy is 1/2 a foot taller

• My boyfriend is only an inch taller than me...so if I wear heels or any shoes that give me more height, the thought does cross my mind that I might be taller than him in those situations. But in the end I love him and honestly don't care what other people think about our height. It is a very superficial thing to be concerned about. Having said that, I have some girl friend's who hold height as something important. They wouldn't consider dating a guy unless he was much taller than them. So it depends on the girl...

• Truthfully I notice that I'm more immediately attracted to taller guys, but if a shorter guy had other qualities that are more important I'd definitely date him. I'd prefer the shorter guy be muscular though, and that's not being supeficial, it's more about feeling protected by him.

• Ya it would be a problem especially if I think he's really cute. I mean it depends how short too. But if the girl is cool with it then it doesn't matter. Trust me people and well girls make fun when they guy is way shorter then the girl.

• Yeah...that would be an issue.

I'm 5'4. So...he'd have to be super short. Plus the men where I come from are all tall. About 1% of them are shorter than 6'0.

• It would bother me.

What Guys Said 1

• They usually want their date to be taller but if you have enouh game a minor disablilty like height wouldn't matter to them.