If you really were interested in a girl, would you always be texting first?

There's this guy who seems to not want to give up on me. I'm a little hard to read at times and don't always let people in on how I'm truly feeling. This guy I've met a few times seems to want to see me and talk to me and get to know me so badly which is a turn on for me, I like guys who are aggressive and go for what they want. But I'm scared I'm slowly pushing him away. I don't really know what to do, if soon all contact will be broke.

Most Helpful Guy

• Would I always text first? I've learned that it's not a good idea to always be initiating, so yeah I'd be OK with doing it most of the time, but not always.

I think this guy is clearly interested in you though.

Amazing how every girl truly is different, another girl would have let the guy know to stop stalking her by being "agressive" haha

What Guys Said 3

• You've got someone knocking on your door, so take a chance and open it, because he might be Mr. Right.

The only chances you miss, are the ones you don't take. and the perfect lovers you've missed, are the ones you didn't open your arms too.

• Take a chance and spend some more time with him if you like him. He's probably really interested if he's acting like you say he is, but even the hardest head will flatten if you keep on making him run into brick walls. Save everyone some time and just talk about it with him. That's the best way to get answers, and if he's that interested he won't mind a little awkwardness in the least.

• if you aren't letting him in, you probably don't want to. move on

What Girls Said 0