Girls:do you prefer dating or marriage?

Let's say you've been dating for a while and the guy asks you to marry him. Would you be excited or would you still rather keep dating. Please explain why you chose your answer:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls:do you prefer dating or marriage?

This gal prefers dating as I see no benefit in marriage for me as heterosexual gal.

Would you be excited or would you still rather keep dating. Please explain why you chose your answer:)

I'd rather keep dating because there's far less obligation to put out on his demand and I won't have to likely endure doing most of the work such as childcare/household duties.

What Girls Said 4

• I would be over the moon if he asked me to marry him :D but nowadays most guys don't seem to believe in this type of thing till they turn old

• i would of course rather get married if I am sure he is the right one and we have been dating long enough.

• If I was dating a guy I loved then of course I'd be thrilled if he proposed and would definitely say yes.

• While dating is all fine and good, marriage is what I'd prefer. Also, I'm not having sex till marriage...don't want to die a virgin haha

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer long-term dating. Doesn't seem like much of an incentive for a guy to get married these days.