What is your dating type?

With looks alone. Lets leave personality out Of this one

Do you have a dating type? Do you prefer to stay with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I find a lot of different types of girls attractive. To me, I don't see the point of drooling over one type of girl. It eliminates a lot of other girls I could be attracted to, plus they might also make good girlfriends. I've always wondered if more girls have "type" than guys do. Are guys more open to anything, or are girls? Is it about equal? I wonder...

What Guys Said 2

• I like girls with long hair or short if they can work it then I'm all for it. Nice eyes and smile, the smile has to be the it money maker for me. I like to make people laugh and its just refreshing to see someone with a happy look on their face, can't go wrong with that.

• juicy and cute. lol

What Girls Said 3

• I like all kinds of men! every race has something positively unique :) but I mostly go for those black/brown hair and green eyes<3

• i like guys who have dark hair, Caucasian or light olive skin. I like gelled hair. I like guys who are broad shouldered and not too skinny. even a little chubby is fine if he isn't too big.

i love a strong looking face. a nice smile.

i guess I'm into the high testosterone thing.

• Tall, white guys, with blond hair and blue eyes.

• Hahahahah me too!

Muscular as well

Bald guys can be hot too. Only the ones with blue eyes though

• Well we like what we like!