Am I one of the only gals who feel this way? (A parody)

I wonder if I should date a foreign man. I keep hearing about how they are respectful of their women and treat us right. All Western men do is call my size 2-ass fat, verbally/physically abuse me and disrespect me. When I give them all I can to the point of acting like a mommy substitute, they ask for more and give me caregiver burnout. My only solution here is to date outside the West because foreign men are more cultured, intellectual and better-looking.

*trollface*

Most Helpful Guy

• More power to any girl who wants to date foreign men. I encourage it actually. There is no better way to learn about the rest of the world than dating someone from the outside.

• See, at least you're being nice. Thank you.

• hah, no problem. I like western women too, but its harder for a guy of my height to be looked at as a viable dating option here, because the media here pushes it in people's brains that taller = better. This is why I personally have been more open to dating outside of the country

• See, I don't agree with that mentality either. I like both tall and short guys. I would dare a guy my height (I'm really short) with no qualms, as long as I found him attractive, which short guys can be!

What Guys Said 3

• Why not? I know a few young self-made millionaires who would probably like a decent Western woman. Do you know any?

• Ouch. I guess being respectful, giving and loving isn't enough. Soso sorry I won't give up my identity and income to act as a Man's mere extension. Silly women, you aren't people too!

• Typo: None were Hollywood material.

• lol no more than projecting western guys who prefer foreign women are abusive wife-beaters, which is the common mantra (note I did not say you said it). Can't deny that was the common response by the women on that question.

My kind too, lol, I'm a white Westerner, and it sucks when your own kind rejects you.

But I accepted that, fine Western women don't want me, they remind me of my place, their right, but don't get all snippy when I don't want them either, sheesh!

• You are living in a dream world if you think most all foreign men are nice. At best you will find 7% being marriage material and the local women are locking them down.

I know many foreign men they are most all playboys or better yet, in demand. Very charming and once they learn that American women will pay for sex, it is all over.

You need to understand, the USA is unique in the fact that women rule. No place on the planet do women have control as in the USA and at the same time women work at a disadvantage due to the republic. Simply put, women have control of relationships but the women are big as horses due to the food present only in the USA.

• This question is a parody. I'm not being serious.

And are you serious about women "ruling" in the United States? Seriously? We get paid less than men for the same work (which Obama has fought against), and the legal/social system does pretty much nothing for us when we are trying to leave an abusive relationship. Also, not all American women, like myself, are "as big as horses." Can you not read "Size 2?"

• LOL I like it.

What Girls Said 2

• I believe in balance. My boyfriend grew up in America, but he wasn't born here, so I get the traits of both a Western and foreign man in him. That way, I can hear that my size 2-ass is fat in Russian.

• I'm actually interested in the idea. A lot of foreign guys that I've met have been much more respectful and respectable.

• In all seriousness, that could be a front. You're best off dating a guy from a very very LIBERAL culture or from the West (American or Canadian) or any other liberal culture (heck, even in the south of the U.S. you might be in trouble), or else oppression is almost inevitable in some way.

• well whatever, most of them are. It ain't my problem. Go ooze your CARING impassionments onto someone else.

• I'm going to spread my sickening liberalist agenda of LGBT rights, butterflies, rainbows and unicorns all over this site. You can't escape the CaAaArInG!