What should I do to be 'officially' her boyfriend?

There is a girl that I met only ten days ago. The first night we met we were already making out and since then we saw each other and went on out first date and we kiss, hug and hold hands every time. She rests on my chest and said she missed me on Sunday etc. Basically we are together, right? So why, when I asked her if I was her boyfriend, she said we didn't know each other and that she needed to hang out more before calling me her boyfriend? What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she is interested but I would say that it is too early to be offical. You hardly know the girl and you are still learning about her. I would say that you need to spend more time together first, have a few more dates and give it another couple of weeks before doing this.

The reason that she may not have said anything yet is because she maybe worried about scaring you off/coming across as to clingy and she also may need to think about things herself/maynot be ready to be exclusive.

When it comes to doing it and having the talk. Let her know how you feel, let her know how much you like her and how happy she makes you and maybe be light hearted and say does it mean that I'm no longer single. But I seriously think you should spend more time with her and get to know her more before making it official because she may not be ready.

What Girls Said 1

• She seems to be interested but she may have some reserves about officially being together. By the sounds she sees you two as being together, but still kind of getting-to-know-you kind of stage to see how you really feel about her. Just spend more time together like she wants and over time you'll find shell open up more and more to you. then when you get the feeling that she's ready for something more, ask her. Just be prepared to wait for her to be on the same page as you.

What Guys Said 2

• Action speaks louder then words buddy so id say its game on...but unless you think it might make her flee in fright tell her you regard yourself as her man(To me saying her man then saying your boyfriend sounds mature,and works wonders)otherwise dude let the actions speak for themsleves you shouldnt be realy worried cause you getting her affection either way

• Keep hanging out with her. As much as I hate it, kids these days seem to think making out isn't related to actually being a couple. So now you have girls and guys running around hooking up, making people really confused about what the relationship is, and then dropping a bomb like this girl did to you.

Obviously though, there's a chance this could develop into something real, so stick with it.