Am I being played? Not sure what to do?

After previous questions and cheers for the answers, we are together, however the ex still is nagging her via text and calls, we have been going really good, but I think that I'm still being played as she just refuses to get rid of the ex, as in she's seems to be letting him get away with his constant nagging by answering his calls sometimes and also replying to his texts that's OK with me but I think the more she puts up with this the worse its going to get. I have tried to stay out of it and have given positive response to what she tells me as to try to just be there for her. thing is she seems to just not nipp it once and for all. my question is, am should I pursue this as we are a happy couple I think, she tells me me all the right things, am I wasting my time? I've have worked hard to get this girl in my life, just not sure if I should just let it go or not, its a long story and I'm not good at voicing my thoughts but I think its too hard?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she is not ready to be in a new relationship with you, as her previous break up is an on going nightmare. Unless they have kids together, there should have been a clean break and she needs to limit his access to her as it is disrupting your relationship with her. I don't believe you are being played, because she doesn't seem to be trying to hide her communication with him. But if he is having a negative impact on your relationship, let her know, and give her the opportunity to decide who she wants to be with. Ex's have their place, and his place in her past.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!