Why should I believe I will eventually meet the right girl, get a girlfriend? I've never had one in my entire

life, and I'm almost 25, still single, never had a girlfriend, never been in a relationship, obviously still a virgin, I believe if a guy is still a virgin or never having been in a relationship by that age, than something must be seriously wrong with him, why do people always say "you haven't met the right one, there is someone for everyone, your a great guy, great person, you'll find someone"

and you know what? I don't solely just approach, hit on, ask girls out that are models, I'm not that shallow, a girl can be average looking, well depends on the average girl and I can find her attractive, and I've tried online dating too but no luck, to no avail, I've never had any luck with online dating.

I'm not tall enough, I'm only 5'7, overall, why should I believe I can get a girlfriend? why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you are still a virgin at 25 does not mean there is something wrong with you. :) It is good to wait for the right one. My father was 28 when he married my mother, and she was the first girlfriend he had ever had. (She wasn't just leftovers either. She was only 20 years old, very beautiful, fun and spunky, and broke another guy's heart when she accepted my Dad.) They've been married for over 25 years now.

So just remember, waiting isn't a bad thing. :) The "right one" could be out there somewhere. She will feel special and blessed if you have waited for her. :)

• well I've never had a girlfriend either and I don't know how to get one

• Yes. And now has eight kids, so there wasn't anything wrong with him. ;)

• and he got his first girlfriend at age 28?

What Girls Said 3

• Why should I believe I will eventually meet the right girl, get a girlfriend?

Probably suited not to believe you'll eventually meet the right gal though you'd be suited to beleive you'll get a girlfriend because you have the options of lowering your standards, dating foreign gals, or getting a mail order bride..

Why do people always say "you haven't met the right one, there is someone for everyone, your a great guy, great person, you'll find someone"?

It often sounds better than the truth.

And you know what?

Likely you approach, hit on, and ask out gals you find attractive so not solely hittong on models means little to me.

• i got rejected by average and below average looking girls on online dating sites

• @QA

Anonymous rating like hot or not probably would help though again you have a skewed perspective of and be average looking while still aiming for gals out of your league.

• i don't know what to think

• i suggest you have one night stand or pay a prostitue and get some of your boy juice out your system. Then think about a relationship. Your dwelling on it a bit to much

• prostitute I have considered

• i would like a one night stand, but unfortuneately since I'm a guy I have to initiate it

• yeah so go on a lads night out, call a group of girls over, get chatting to see where it goes if not start chatting to other girls

• You shouldn't believe this.

Some people never find a partner.

People say you haven't met the right person because they don't know what else to say.

It's mindless advice. Because they are being nice.

I've dated people, had some times shared with people, ultimately though there is no such thing as "the one" right person.

I've met people who died before they were in a relationship with another person. Some people never get married, never have children. It's reality.

• i hate how people have to say that

• Many people like fakeness. When I fake smile and fake enthusiasm towards people they prefer that over the truth.

What Guys Said 2

• That's about the most condescending remark I can think of.

People are spineless f***s.

• sick and tired of people saying there is someone for everyone