How to kiss?

So I just got my first boyfriend, I'm 16. We kissed, and it became more like a make out. He asked me after if I've kissed a lot of boys. I told him no, could you guess?. He said yeah. From then on I'm in a panic. I don't know how to kiss, french or even touch him when we kiss. No badly of course. Help?! please. I could use a lot of answers from people. :/ ugh I hate this

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry at all.. let him be the one who has to worry.. if he wants you as his girl friend then he won't think about what you did rather he'd more caring about if you liked what he did.. don't let him make you feel worried. act like a queen who has to be pleased and not like a maid who has to please.. got my point?

• Man, that was great, and made me feel a lot better. Thank you :) That was perfect. Now I don't worry and just think about what you said

What Guys Said 1

• Use your tongue and hands. bite his lips but be carefull :D

What Girls Said 1

• When I didn't know how to kiss a friend told me to watch videos of lesbians kissing because they are girls just like us and you can watch how they move their heads, what they do with their mouth and tongue, where they put their hands etc. and no I'm not a lesbian lol, but it really helped me ;)