Why does my ex talk bad about me, change number, call private, say I stalk him; but text wanting to see me?

I haven't seen him in 9 months. We broke up last December. He has text all year and last text was in October. Clear I am to have no contact, and I am aware I made the mistake of trying to be friends just by phone. He cheated the whole time and was abusive.

wth.

Most Helpful Guy

• He don't want any of his mates thinking he was the problem or that he still likes you, so he will be abusive towards you for their sake, but also he will disrespect you in the process to convince others your the syco not him, so stay away, change your number, don't even reply to him, eventually he will be seen as the muppet and not you for replying or getting upset by him, you have talent, don't waste any of it on a loser,x

What Guys Said 4

• Hemay be a schizoied personality and hasn't received any treatment, so he's not even aware he has a problem with reality! Sugggest to him he get professional help.

• I did...and of course he went bananas!

• He was already bananas, so after he gets over his pouting, maybe he'll think about it and actually get some help. Encourage him in that direction; that's the best thing you could do for him.

• I saw a picture recentlym it had how women react to a break up vs how men react.

At first women are sad, then they realize there better off en they're really happy
    Men are at first really happy, then they realize they are worse off and feel really sh*tty

Let the guy be weir. And who cares what he says

• Sounds like he hates you.

• ok, that's fine. So why keep texting me?

• I dated this girl and she wouldn't be my girlfriend so I was immature and kept texting her like a little sh*t.

• It depends on the people. not everyone does that. so just forget him and get over it

What Girls Said 2

• He is really a loser who is trying to make it seem like you are obsessed with him but its the other way around. He wants people to think you are hurting but its really him. NEVER take him back. Once an abuser always an abuser. You deserve so much better

• He haut wants attention from you