Girls don't kiss when she is upset or mad over something her partner did. What about guys?

I really cannot bring myself to kiss when my partner did something I really feel bad about or when we just had a fight. Kiss and make up doe not apply to me. It will take me like a day for me to cool down.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly though this is something that cannot be generalized but I'd agree with the anonymous user who said 'Guys can kiss and even have sex with someone when they are angry with that person. Have you never heard of "hate-f-cking" ?'

Most guys would take out / vent their dissent / anger in sex (if they can and are in a position to)

Coming to me, yes I always do kiss and make up cause it's scarce that I'm the one who's angry lol. My girlfriend is the one who's the anger expert and I love hugging, kissing and playing around with her till she doesn't cool off lol. But if I'm angry yes I do kiss and make up. Also I don't hold on to anything for more than a few seconds or minutes.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a very soft and temperamentally cool person but I do not believe in sorrys and making up circus. "Sorrys" are for accidents.. Not for behavior that WAS in tour control. If I am pissed, I just stay quiet and wait for the time to go by. Takes me a couple of days.

• I don't really get angry often. It would have to be something really terrible for me to be mad for a day.

• Guys can kiss and even have sex with someone when they are angry with that person.

Have you never heard of "hate-f-cking" ?

What Girls Said 2

• If the guy has screwed up royally, I won't kiss him until he apologizes and I know he means it. But yeah, from my experience guys will want to kiss and even get physical when you're currently mad at each other. It's really dumb that they even try when all the girl wants is for him to leave her the heck alone.

• Me too I can't just kiss and make up I find it hard to do.