Why was I stood up?

I was introduce to a guy through a friend. We talked on the phone for one week. We had so much in common to the point he started texting and calling out of control. We made plans to hook up on Sat. The date never existed, and I never heard from him again. I called him once and text once to see if he is okay. Still no answer. Did I do something wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. You didn't do anything wrong. You used your gut instincts and clearly made yourself seem interested. It's his problem, but you're the one left wondering. Bummer.

Now, since he stood you up, he's ashamed to have contact with you. (I would be). His behavior shows more about him than perhaps he realizes. Do you want to be with someone who behaves like that? Perhaps you just want an explanation, because you certainly deserve one. You might not get it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• sometimes its not us. I mean if he was calling and texting you the way he did and yall had things in common and made plans, then he definetley liked you but...he may have been more interested in another girl at the time and sometimes guys do thing s that seem like they are really into us and its real but he jus lost interested. he liked you but not as much as he thought.

• i am sure something just came up.after me and this guy were dating, he broke up, and then tried texting him for three day. three days later he texting me apolizing that he lost his phone. I wouldn't worry to much. give it some time