Hot girls who like to be seen dating average or older guys

Whats the reason?

Is it a rebound thing? Are they out for attention? Do they completely disregard physical appearance?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I am most definitely one of those girls who prefer to date guys older than them. For me, I prefer my guys at least 4 years older and up! I don't give two sh*ts for what you look like just as long as you have an awesome personality. I don't think a lot of girls that date older men are looking for attention, or a rebound. And I don't think physical appearance plays that big of a role in this either. I honestly think that when a girl dates an older guy, she is usually looking for someone with more experience, someone who has been there, done that and knows what he wants in a girl. None of this whole date every girl you see walking you normally find in high school boys, or someone more close to your age. Now I wouldn't declare myself a "hot" girl or anything like that, but this is just from the point of view of a girl who prefers her guys older.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am talking 10 years + older

• Show All
    • so you'll date a guy a foot shorter than you?

• Well I'm really short! I'm 5'2'', so I'm not sure I could date a guy that's even shorter than that. But I mean, idk. Knowing the kind of person I am, I probably would. Not something I would normally go for, but there's a first time for everything right!?!

What Girls Said 6

• It's a money thing.

0|1
    1|0
  • I've always been attracted to older guys. My boyfriend is over 10 years older than me. It's not a money thing, because I actually make more than he does. It's just my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, older maybe because it is attractive to them, maybe not as attractive, because who are you to say what is attractive to that person, and also sometimes people want a change.

1|0
    0|0
  • It could be a rebound thing, but I doubt it. Its not an attention thing. I have noticed with my own dating life that I stopped looking at appearance when I started thinking about settling down and getting married. Women want a dependable man when they are ready to stop playing around.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't just always assume they're after the money, it's like that they want a man who will love them and support them and they're in love with their personality. For instance a lot of people think that a lot of comedians are sexy because they're funny. If they weren't funny they probably wouldn't think they were sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated guys who are normally considered average or even below but I think they are attractive and that is all that matters. Ironically, I get sh*t every time I admit that a guy being physically attractive is important to me. Yes it is important to me, I can't have a romantic relationship with someone I do not find attractive because I want to have sex with them too. I don't care others don't think they are attractive, I do.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Money

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah. Those guys just have more going for them than you. Money, steady jobs, mature, know how to sexually satisfy a woman, etc. . .

0|0
    0|0