Should we try dating outside our species?

So, there has been a lot of plan B's and C's thrown around concerning dating, such as dating outside your country to get an easier lay, or dating outside your race if you fail to get the kind of person you're looking for. But everyone overlooks plan C, going for another species, which is what I've been doing for a while now. Twi'leks have become my new fascination and they're way better than homo saps. Should we consider the option outside of our options?

Twi'lek girl

link

^break me off a piece of that PLEASE

Human Girl

link

^DO NOT WANT

haha. I'm only joking around with this guys. I just have noticed a lot of questions recently about guys n' girls trying to find that second option, so I thought I would throw out the alien card. Besides, the worst that could happen is intergalactic gonorrhea

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, I've been actually thinking about this for awhile. I'd be totally up for it! Every time I'm seeing someone, they're human! I mean, nothing wrong with humans and all that but it's kind of been there, done that, you know? I think aliens could be the next big thing in the dating world.

What Girls Said 5

• Hahahahah This is the best question I have seen so far. Thanks for the laugh :) Sweet as observation too.

• Suddenly Tribbles.

• i almost forgot what those were, I had to google it, hah

• Even though your joking you may actually like it if you tried it.Go outside the race. I'm a black girl dating a white boy. Well we're engaged now and I love every second of it. Despite the stares I get and yes I think everyone should explore their options until they find the one. I have found my significant other ad I couldn't be anymore happier that he loves me for me and I found the one. "Mr.Right" and I thank God for everything which is why we're getting married in the church.I went outside my race because me and black guys couldn't work.

• Um you try it first and let us know how that works lol

• If you want to lock yourself in your room with a thousand comic books go ahead.

So how did things go with that girl you were crushing on?

• haha,

she was too busy to hang out I'm afraid!

• Oh, this site is not representative of all homosapiens. There is a bunch of very low and foul stuff here. Dontcha let it get to you sweetie!

• man I want to know who you are so badly xD

What Guys Said 10

• Someone dated Lady Gaga, so Plan C has already been tried.

• I once dated a liberal. Never again! I'm sticking with humans. lol

• I'd never date a hipster.

• I would not expect this from a brother... especially the twi'let part.

Anyway, if you mean outside race/ethinicity only, yeah I don't see a problem with interracial dating. Full blooded people don't look as good as mixed people anyway

• You can't f*** fictional creatures. You shouldn't get points for jokes, if that's the case, I'm never making another serious question again and I'm about to start spamming Xp

• My species > that spicies.

• Dating a Vulan chick would be interesting. They're the only logical women in the known universe.

• Knock yourself out, big guy, I'll be sticking with homo sapiens LOL

• how can you turn down the cranial tentacles =O

• Easy. I'm not a f*cking weirdo LOL

• The galaxy has other things to offer. it all looks the same when the lights are dim anyways!

• Does my hardware connect with her hardware? If not, intergalactic relationships could be strained.

• sometimes when a wire plug is stuck, you just have to force it in

• Sounds painful. I hope the alien girls are self-lubricating.

• same here. I hope lubricant is also blue

• I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed, however I've never put my manhood in anything blue before. I guess that would make me an interspecies virgin?