If you had a date that didn't happen, would you call to find out why?

So basically, If you had planned to go out with someone (2nd date) and they where meant to call to confirm details with you and they never did (although its possible they thought you where meant to be calling them), would you chase after them or leave it?

What if they where the one who suggested going out again?

Most Helpful Guy

• If yu weren't clear about who was going to do the planning, then go ahead and contact them. o reason to lose someone because of you both being shy about taking the lead.

There's a chance , of course, that they didn't WANT a second date, and didn't misunderstand you at all..bt you can tell right away if that's true, just by what they say when you contact them, and the WAY they say it. You can tell if they are just makikng excuses, or really didn't think the ball was in their court for the date.

What Guys Said 6

• I might try to contact them once and leave it at that. If they answer, I'll try to find out what's happening. If they don't answer, move on.

• I would probably make the assumption she wasn't interested in me.

• Could just be a communication hick-up. Or something could have happened (life event, sick family, someone in the hospital, etc.) Give him a call / text.

• I would ask them why. To make sure I don't make the same mistake with the next person.

• I would just call em up to see what really happend. If it seemed like it was a real legitimate excuse I'd let it slide & plan for another.

• Once I would and that is it

What Girls Said 3

• I'd try and contact him, but I wouldn't chase him or continually bug him.

• Leave this one alone...Usually it means that they may have a girl friend or something like that. Do not chase after him. Do not call...wait to see if he calls if doesn't it probally means he is not interested...Good luck and God Bless...

• I would want to but wouldn't actually all

I would just droop him