Do I have a chance of a SECOND date after the failure of a FIRST date with the same guy?

He came all the way to my city to meet me. And I screwed up with the first date. I cal tell that Because two days after when I called him up, he mentioned about another girl and his wish to meet her. And addressing me 'buddy'.

He thinks I am good enough as a buddy but not the girlfriend. I am not going to call him unless you give me the advice on what to tell him to turn things around again...

Most Helpful Guy

• You should spend time trying to meet other guys. It would be more interesting and productive than trying to change a guy's mind. He's just not the right sort of guy for you.

So find guys who are more compatible..Join clubs for people with your interests, go places people like you are likely to be...But don't attempt the nearly impossible task of changing a guy's mind about whether he wants you to be his girlfriend!

What Guys Said 4

• Why are you so convinced you screwed it up? What did you do or say that makes you question yourself?

• The only way that a woman can "mess up" a date is by not being good-looking enough. And that's probably not something that you can turn around on a second date.

• You never hold or kiss a guy at your current age wow lol

• It seems maybe too late honestly

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I don't think you do. Sorry girl. Better luck next time.

• I should probably elaborate, him talking about another girl and calling you as a friend really aren't good signs. I'd leave it up to him to organize a second date but I wouldn't be waiting around for it.

• Yeah it seems like you won't be getting a second chance with this guy