Should I text her?

So I just met this girl she made the first move and we had a great time. The next day she texted me and the following day we snap chatted. I really like talking to her but I don't want her to think I'm needy or anything like that. So should I text her or should I just wait a little. Like I said we just met like 3 days ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing you can do (and this is just good life advise in general) : is be honest. If you like her, tell her. If you enjoy spending time with her, tell her. Don't lay it on thick, it's only been 3 days. But let her know where you stand. I've never heard anyone say : man, I told her how I felt, I'm such an idiot. It's usually the other way around. Bottom line: let her know you are interested in her, and keep it simple.

What Girls Said 1

• If a girl is into you, she would wants you to text/contact her almost everyday. There are a lot of girls out there that wants to be chased. If you know she really likes you then, go for it. But if not, take your time, wait and see if she will text you first.

What Guys Said 3

• wait a bit, then ask her out or to hang out.

dont spill your guts about liking her, let her do that.

• Why should you make all the moves, why not let her make one for once, guys are always tasked with making the first move, asking out, paying for meals, picking up for dates, and always blamed for being the reason relationships fail.

• yeah just text her something like, :I had a fun time chatting with you, we'll have to do it later/we'll have to continue it later"