How do you get him to make out or kiss you?

I have a few questions . Say a guy says he wants to make out and you want to but hold yourself back because you never had your first kiss yet.?! But now you home the next time you meet him it would happen. The thing is how to you spark or get him to notice you want to make out with him? Also how do you pull it off if your parents are over protective and want you to keep the door open? Do I just tell him or what please help

Most Helpful Guy

• seductively stare at the guys lips and have a guilty smile if caught.

When hugging, hold on for an extra second and put your head very near to his and pull away very slowly

What Guys Said 3

• Just sit really close and lean into him. He will get the message. As for the parents... find some excuse to get away from them and have even a small time alone with him.

• how about some body language, lean toward him. the expression on your face. your mouth open. if he is too stupid. then just grab his hair and kiss him.

• thats why you go for a walk somewhere

What Girls Said 1

• I say be straight up with the guy. Say I never had my first kiss so I'm nervious and when we do kiss It can never happen infrount of my door cause my parents would prob chase you with a broom stick.

You want a relationship with this guy right? So stop hiding how you feel, communicate otherwise the man will never learn.