We haven't talked as much in person lately and she never texts me?

So I was pretty good friends with this girl and over the weekends she'd text me a lot. This was about a month ago. For some reason, we Haven't talked as much in person lately and she never texts me and when I text her she only responds a few times and then stops. I don't really get what happened here and what I should do about it? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest about your feelings. We don't have the answer for you because we are not her. If she is that important for you, go up front and ask her your inquires, it is the only way to know. Don't be afraid, it's better to try everything you can than one day sit down and think, what if I had done this?

What Girls Said 5

• Or if you guys are really kool just ask, what's up, what's going on with us I haven't heard from you lately...see what she says, and take it fro there.

• Well, maybe she is just busy, ask her if she wants to go do something like see a movie and if she says no just give her space and try to move on.

• Ask her, talk to her about it

• Did anything bad happen between you two? Maybe that's it.

• she feels bored or awkward or something, just talk to her and find out why.

What Guys Said 0