Would a mixed race Jamaican guy date an Indian Asian girl?

Would he date a girl like me and what would people's reaction be?

He looks like a rasta, has dreads. He smiles and flirts with me all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's definitely a possibility, I don't believe anyone of any race should be defaultly disqualified. :)

What Guys Said 3

• You won't know until you try.

• yea I'm sure he would

• What... this question is entirely flammable. Some people really cannot see deeper than skin color.

What Girls Said 3

• Forget everyone else hun.. race is "skin deep". I've been with my Jamaican boyfriend nearly 2 years now and we are expecting our first child.. and no one is supportive. But you have one life, you live it for you.

• ok thankyou hun, your words mean a lot, very supportive and I wish you all the best and all the luck in the world for you and your boyfriend and your first child:)! x x x

• JA men love women.. period.. if something about you catches his eye, then you're good to go. Who cares what peoples reaction would be?

• Thanks so much for your kind words love, they mean a lot hunny cos a lot of haters have been trying to stop me and him from seeing each other, saying all sorts of nasty things!

• Yea he definitely would. Jamaicans don't care about race (I am Jamaican) our motto is our of many one people.