Girls and guys, when do you find yourself becoming emotionally attached?

At what point do you find yourself becoming emotionally attached to someone you are dating? Number of dates or a certain time span? I know each person and circumstance is a little different, but I thought it would be interesting to find out.

Most Helpful Guy

• It just kind of happens. You don't realize it until something happens and you start to feel more worried than you think you should. If you and the person seriously click it could happen instantly. If you two are shy it could take a couple months. There is really no way to tell.

• That is a great answer, because I found myself feeling worried for no reason this past week, but couldn't quite pinpoint why. For guys, do you think sex has any role in it?

• Not in the least. Not for me at least. I've gotten attached to girls without even kissing them.

What Guys Said 2

• The more I date the more I train myself not to become emotionally attached.

• It depends on how much we have in common and how we communicate. It can be first day for me.

What Girls Said 2

• As soon as I do something sexual with a guy. The first time my boyfriend fingered me, I was completely head over heels, emotionally attached to him.

• Usually once sex becomes a regular occurrence.