Is he ignoring my text message?

Okay, so I like this guy and a couple of weeks ago, I got his number. (I didn't give him mine, because at the time, I didn't have a phone). So yesterday, I finally bought a phone and I texted him today and he didn't respond. A week ago, his phone was stolen in a mugging incident, but I would think by now, that he got a new phone and just kept the same old number.

Anyway, I just don't understand why he's ignoring me, he seemed to like me as a friend anyway and he doesn't seem like the type to ignore a nice person's text message.

Any thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, he ignores you because you friend zoned him.

What Girls Said 1

• It could definitely be possible that he got a different number if his phone was stolen and they couldn't recover his phone. Or it could possible that he is still waiting on the phone policies or contracts. Don't think too much into it! Did you say who you were in the text? There are a number of different possibilities.