Boyfriend problems?

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been dating for ten months. Lately all we have been doing is arguing because I feel like he doesn't care about me and has changed he never asks to hang out anymore, or he never texts me first, he ignores me sometimes when we are texting and has made all these new friends. Idk, then today I told him I went on his twitter and saw girls flirting with him and he blew up at me telling me I didn't trust him.. I mean I trust him I am just mad that I feel like I am not important.. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like he might be getting to that point in the relationship where he wants some time to himself and to hang out with friends, like the "honeymoon phase" has ended. That's not always a bad thing, I would just try giving him space. Let him miss you. Spend some time with your friends, doing what you want to do. He'll probably appreciate knowing that you trust him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0