I thought Roommate liked me when he'd drop innuendo. He ended up breaking up with his girlfriend and just 2 days later - organizing a date with a girl from a club. He also told me about how he has gone from one relationship to the next habitually over 9 nears (7 girls in 9 years).
My heart broke, so I pulled away and limited contact. We used to talk all night about everything and naturally I got sick of that baseless cycle when I realized he wasn't interested.
Anyway, after pulling away - he said to me 'i get sad when you spend time in your room, miss the fun we have...' but I literally spend a few hours watching movies plus cleaning it up...he's acting weird about it - BOUNDARIES!?
How do I get him to respect boundaries and go play off with all of his dates elsewhere?! If he wants psychoanalysis or in-depth discussion - deal with a girlfriend or see a therapist! I'm so sick of his crap!
- Just be the 'flatmate' - keep your boundaries up.50% (1)50% (1)50% (2)Vote
- Keep having the 1:1, in-depth time with him0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- He's insecure and needy - just be the 'flatmate' - BOUNDARIES50% (1)50% (1)50% (2)Vote
- You got played - he used you as a therapist!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Move out when you can - psycho!!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote