Is it OK to kiss a girl on the cheek if you're not dating?

Like if your saying hi to a girl that you haven't seen in a while or just give her a quick kiss on the cheek, is that weird? Now be honest, whether you think it's cute or not, if you pictured this in real life how would you react AND feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think he liked me unless he does that to everyone. If I didn't like him or feel comfortable with him, I wouldn't want him to do that again. I have had a guy I liked do this to me. I felt weird. It was sweet and I felt shy. It would increase my interest. I would want him to step up his game pretty quickly.

What Girls Said 5

• Objectively it's fine, subjectively I would prefer you not do this to me, unless we are good friends. If we are GOOD friends, then I feel loved. If we are just regular friends, I feel violated.

• I think it's okay, but it depends on your relationship with the person. If you're close friends, I think it's a good thing.

• there's no rules to life

• Only if you feel close to the person, If you feel uncomfortable around the person no type of touch would work especially a kiss on the cheek.

• All depends on how I know the guy. If it is weird I will just avoid him afterward so he doesn't try to do it again.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's OK if you are good close friends. It's a sign of close friendship in my opinion. A few girls I'm close with always give me kisses on my cheeks.

• If you're a Frenchman, and I don't like Frenchmen >:(