Would you date a stripper?

This one is for both guys and girls. If said person was a stripper working their way through school, living on their own, making a decent living, would you date them? (assume they are interested, for all you pessimists that might say something like "they would never want me")

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and Some people here don't use their heads.

I know a good old friend who dated a stripper and is now his wife with 2 kids. He had the intelligence to offer his wife a better life. He made her quit the stripping job, took her in, put her to school, and now she's works on a lab.

I doubt that she will ever cheat on him. His wife is like a sister to me, she speaks a certain russian language and I happen to speak it so were good friends also.

What Girls Said 8

• Not my cup of a tea. I like guys who value their body and proud of what they do in life.

• If I liked him enough and he wasn't making a "career" or lifestyle out of it, I'd give it some thought...gotta do what you gotta do to make ends meet in college haha

same with a girl

I wouldn't judge anyone, regardless

• Um, probably not

• No.

• yes I would

• I don't think I've ever met one, but if I met a male stripper who was cool and attractive and heterosexual I guess I'd give him a chance.

• Never

• How come?

• A male stripper isn't dating potential for me , If I was single I would never give a male stripper a chance. Just the thought of allowing anyone touch you is a complete turn off , People have to value their body more than that .

• fair enough

• No, most male strippers are gay.

If he wasn't gay I would worry that he was promiscuous. Promiscuity is a deal breaker for me.

What Guys Said 9

• sure, but her being a stripper would open up a whole lot of trust issues that would need to be resolved before I could date her. But the notoriously high-energy-ness of strippers could possibly help me expedite that process.

but wait a minute... are we talking a daytime stripper or a night-time stripper? She would definitely have to be attractive. If I wanted an unattractive girl there is no sense adding a constant fear that she is cheating on me to the equation, which would be the primary concern with any stripper.

• Tough question and not easily answered. As an artist I am not opposed to nudity so if all she is doing is stripping I would say yes. In the long term, you have to take in to consideration what family (and perhaps even children in the very long term) might react if they found out. Things like this are hard to keep secret. In the end, if she's the right girl, then I could care less what others think so I would have to say Yes!

• I have dated a few and none of them were the college bond smart girl with a bright future. There really fun to hang out with and they have lots of female stripper friends being as they work with 30 other women. There fun but keep your heart closed off. When you mess around with a chick in the sex business your playing with fire.

• I've dated one. She was a nice girl - not the dumbest girl I've dated but not top brain power either - in other ways she was perfectly normal also. The relationship had fizzled for reasons of my job rather than hers (I was working crazy hours at the time).

• I've dated two. One was doing it to pay her bills, and she had a kid. Nice girl. The other was just a freak lol. Both cool people.

• no I wouldnt

• yeah I date a stripper cos am a gentleman

• no. that implies certain hypocracies about her personality.

• I wouldn't not date her, just because she's a stripper. It always depends on the girl herself.

You say she's going through school - that's a plus. But learning what? Some aromatheraphy new age healing course? No thanks, I'll pass.