Guy I really like told me to stop texting him but I'm not sure is he really meant it should I try talking to h

we got mad at each other over something dumb. but I really like him and I was wondering should I try talking to him or just leave it alone. he's on my mind 24/7 no matter what I do I've tried moving on but it didn't work out need help :/

Most Helpful Guy

• idk, I gt mad at a girl and I haven't taked to her since

What Guys Said 1

• I'd give him some time to calm down and think things through before you try to talk to him. People have a tendency to not think logically, and make bad decisions when upset.

What Girls Said 1

• One way to push a guy away even further is to talk to him when he told you to leave him alone or give him space. Give him some time. If he doesn't reach out to you within a week, then send him a short, sweet, and straight to the point text . If he still tells you to leave him alone, then do it and do it for good. Because at that point its obvious he doesn't care about you.