How do I get my boyfriend alone so we can kiss?...At school?

Okay, I know I'm young (12) and in 8th grade and my boyfriend is 13 and in 9th grade. We see each other a lot, but we don't have to same classes so I only see him at break, lunch and after school (he comes really late in the mornings so that's fuked).

But we always hang out with the guys (we have the same friends. p.s. I'm a girl). we're never alone. Help... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be much easier to do this outside of school. Go on a bike ride, take a walk, have a picnic...there are plenty of options. Otherwise, anonymous has a good point...you shouldn't really care what people think of you if you kiss him in front of others, just make sure you don't over-do it and make sure he is comfortable with it too. If you fear that, then there really isn't many options for in-school because it is, after all, a public place.

What Guys Said 2

• bathroom, janitor's closet, parking lot, behind a fat kid, behind a dumpster...

• make alone time with him and honestly just kiss in front of people I don't know about you but I never cared about anyone seeing me express my love

What Girls Said 1

• arent there football/basketball games you can go do together to get to see each other? the group meet up to go see a movie? or just you two go see a movie or hang out at the mall together for awhile?