How many of you would consider dating someone from this site?

Like if you knew they were or if they could be closer to where you are? I've run across a few girls on here that I would consider dating, or that I've even wanted to date but the distance and not knowing if they would want the same make things impractical.

So how many of you guys and girls have wanted to date someone on here? Also what is your general impression of the opposite gender here on this website?

Most Helpful Girl

• How many of you would consider dating someone from this site?

Not me as it seems most of the guys are misogynistic self-proclaimed nice guys with a victim mindset and deep bitterness/resentment of gals. The guys that aren't like that are married and usually aren't open to swinging.

Like if you knew they were or if they could be closer to where you are?

If the non-married ones were closer to where I am I'd warn the gals I know. If the married ones were closer to where I am I'd tell the gals I know and see if some swinging convincing could be done.

Also what is your general impression of the opposite gender here on this website?

Likely they're hateful, bitter, resentful misogynists thinking gals are stuck-up self-entitled princesses that have unrealistics high expectations while guys are such decent guys catering to gals and will take anything.

Probably they have a victim mindset that gals have it so easy and guys have it so hard.

Possibly they're jealous that gals can more easily get f*cked by randoms.

• Like I asked the above answerer, you don't think there are any good people on here at all then?

• Read my comment on the 2nd answer above yours. With the way some of these women are there is truth in a lot of these guys' words. There are too many women stuck in their high school partying mentality these days. Like I said too, not a lot of young women will appreciate hearing this, but it is true and something that they'll eventually have to work on and change if they want a better quality of life in the future.

Truth be told, a lot of girls make me sick in the way that they act. Guys too.

• In my experience their words are skewed biased hypocrisy with a 'gals = bad & guys = good' mindset.

In my opinion there are too many gals and guys stuck in their high school partying mentality these days.

Yet their words claim it's solely a gal thing

In my experience most guys on here are misogynistic or encouraging of misogynists all ready to talk about how gals do this & that and just don't want to hear the truth while portraying guys as downtrodden victims who are oh so nice.

What Girls Said 10

• Not me.

Impression? Well some guys are here to help guys and girls. Give them best advice (TheDigitalSaint,Matryfellow,Taster,Konnour,etc.) I respect those guys.

But some are here just to ask perverted questions... that makes me (and some other girls) uncomfortable. They are just nothing but idiots.

Here are some examples "Girls,what color is your vagina?"

"Do girls staying in hostel try lesbian stuff..."

"Do you ever masturbate with an object and left it as a gift to someone?"

Smh...

And there are some guys ln here who are bitter,disgusting... They taunt,insult women cause they have strong hatred towards girls...

• While I am not one of those guys you mentioned but I would at least hope that I would be amongst that group as I try to help all users out too.

But also with that said, I have a history which because of, I honestly do think some of these bitter guys speak some truth. It is a truth that quite frankly a lot of young women do not want to hear, but is still the reality of the situation nonetheless. Have you ever noticed how many women can "never be wrong or at fault?" That's obviously untrue.

• Thanks for the props on giving good advice, whomever you are?

• 8 thumbs up! o.O Wow! That's a record,lol

@QA. Ikr,it's sad. The guy who called me bad name wasn't anonymous though...

Like I said, there are some great people on here (like you) and some really terrible people.

@TheDigitalSaint. My pleasure. You're doing a great thing by helping users. (':

• I wouldn't date anyone from this site. I have never wanted to. I wouldn't even meet anyone from this site. I'm weird about meeting people from the internet... it just seems... I dunno... I don't like it. Probably because I had a bad experience with it 5 or so years ago. Plus, I ave absolutely no problem meeting people in real life, and wanting to date those people. That being said, one of my close friends met her boyfriend on something awful and they have been together for 3 and a half years so... it could work for some people... but not for me. ^.^ I think there are some legit dudes on here who are very helpful in answering questions, so weird pervs who are creepy as f***, some guys who seem like geeks, some who seem like players and others who seem very sensible. Just a mix of the good bad and the ugly I suppose.

• Yeah ha ha and it's pretty much the same thing out in society too. A mix of the good, the bad, and the ugly! :D

• do you think before you type? first off I'm sure if creeps wanna get off on checking girls profiles there's waaaaaay better sites than this one... there's only like 5% of girls who actually put pictures on heree... 2ndly how would you know anything about it you're lvl 3 and don't have a picture of yourself. Did someone make a chauvinistic remark about your waterfall?

• Ummm... No the question was "impression" guys on here gave you. And I based my answer off of what I have seen guys post. Did I say they were all creepy? no... I did not say that. And maybe I am just unlucky but there have been people who have said some weird f***ing stuff to me on here. And it gave me the "weird pervert" vibe. That being said I have goo ten the "I am a perfect gentleman" vibe from other. I'm just answering the question bro :) Chillax!

• No, the guys on here are usually pretty creepy or stupid. No offense, but when you think that accepting a friend request means you can send dirty messages to a girl or that buying a girl a drink means that she's obligated to have sex with you, then I'm going to stay far, far away.

• The thing is, I'm not one of those guys. lol I have always been respectful of girls and guys on here. Like my response to the question below, I will say again here, there are real, genuine people out there. There will always be a few bad eggs that will ruin things for everyone else though.

• Insulting is never the right answer. The unfortunate reality is that guys are going to get hurt, especially when they really like you, there is no way to prevent it, so the least a girl can do is leave the guy with an upfront, honest rejection, even talk things out with him, and give him a definitive way out. As I said, ignoring the issue is just cowardly, and leaves a guy wondering why. It's just leaving someone hanging on a string... far from the best solution for both parties.

• But if he never asked her out and just follows her around like a lovesick puppy, why is it her responsibility to break it to him when he never even officially asked her?

• I have dated people I met online before, but they were always people that I knew really well, for a really long time, and that I met through mutual friends. For example, I've done a ton of traveling, so I went and stayed in LA for awhile. Through friends I had there, I met a tight-knit online group of interconnected friends. I dated someone from it for quite awhile (we took turns traveling back and forth and weren't dating until we'd spent some time together), but I knew that people I trusted knew him personally and in real life, so it wasn't as big a deal.

I do believe meeting people online can work, but I'm not comfortable with dating or meeting people I don't know outside of the internet, no matter what site it's on. So I mean I've met a couple people here that under normal circumstances I might be attracted to, but I'd likely never consider dating them.

• No thanks.

Some of the guys are nice on here, but there are a lot of creepers on here too, and jerks that like to make others feel as miserable as they are.

• if I'm not in a relationship I would say 70/30 (70% no, 30% yes).. no because of the distance I'm too far away, adopting another culture, language too much slang terms, and I don't think they can relate to my humor and vice versa in other words its outside my comfort zone and its too complicated that building a serious relationship is not that feasible.. on the other hand yes because I think some on here are good genuine people just as much as I'm also like that and though I have to deal with too much differences if ever, it actually make it exciting and challenging :)

• no never no way.

• Not a chance in hell. Most people are here killing time or are pretending to be something/someone they're not.

• So you don't think there are any good people on here at all?

• Not what I said, I said most. Of course there are good people, obviously one should judge each person case by case.

• Not me. No thanks. I've never wanted to date anybody here.

• I have spent plenty time on the internet to know that it is easy to develop an attachment to the people that we see in the screen. The reality is that no one is as they seem on here or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I would not consider dating anyone from this site personally because it's kind of silly. I live in a big city so there are plenty chances to meet someone that I like closer to home, wether it be in person, or even an online dating site with local matches. Relationships are hard enough as it is when spent face-to-face I wouldn't have the patience to be in such long-distance relationships.

• I strongly believe that there are good people out there, even on the internet. The kind of people where what you see is what you get and I would consider myself as one of those people. Like you won't find me "IM creeping" with girls on here or anything, you would actually be able to talk to me and have a lengthy conversation.

There are real people out there.

• You'll always envision someone to be perfect in the beginning phases, a lot of times because of their looks or how they initially present them self (they want to appear likeable of course and be accepted), then you get to know them more and more and you learn that they have flaws just like everyone else. It's apart of every relationship online of not and is something everyone must work through. If people aren't willing to work through it with their given partners at the time, relationships fail.

• Yes, so this happens in every relationship, but for those who have a long-distance connection, it's way harder to discern those flaws. It's too impersonal and unrealistic even if you communicate through Skype and things like that. I'm not a pessimist though, I believe these relationships happen and if you live in a smaller town I can definitely see it happening. Like I said, if you live in a big to big-ish city it's kind of unnecessary.

What Guys Said 7

• Even though it's INCREDIBLY UNLIKELY, I'll still say yes because you just never know where you might find love.

• If her life and personality struck my interest yes... there's quite a few shy girls on here that open upabout their lives online where they wouldn't irl. To a certain point I think we're all here cause we got questions that we don't want to ask people irl...

• Uh if they're from around where I live I guess if they friended me first.

Most of them post to many anonymous questions. LateAt night the entire recents page is usually anonymous female questions

• Hehehe... a typical American girl trying to date me... that would be like Crocodile Dundee meets The King and I with a touch of Temple of Doom.

• I wouldn't date anyone on here, but there's this girl on a different site I go on that I would consider dating. She's awesome.

• No not from here

• pfft I wouldn't even consider dating anyone I met on the internet peroid.