Was it bad to text him this?

This guy was interested. He wanted to get to know me more called me gorgeous and stuffy anyway he texted me saying he was feeling bad about school. So a few days later I texted him yesterday saying I hope you're feel better about school. and he never answered it. so that was a mistake I'm guessing since he never answered it. I do that to my friends and stuff when there down, and I never text him so this was a first text from me ever.

I going to remove his number..

Most Helpful Guy

• don't be so judemental pump your brakes.lol guys are not fond of returning affection over a message.lol its hard for us to return affection in public. it would have been better face to face.some guys don't like seeming weak.until he says other wise your in the green my girlfriend says stuff like that all the time its not nice to leave you hanging but there no is blame game here OK :)

• I Would have said it face to face, but we go to different towns currently. I don't know - he didn't answer so I'm guessing he not all that interested anyway and I came off stalker haha

• no way..you are what he says you are not what you think you are..thats the first step to self rejection look it up very serious not good to be that way..be positive and you will attract more than enough attention

What Guys Said 2

• What they said. Don't freak over it.

• he's giving you a taste of your own medicine,

why does he always have to make the first move

you said your interested in him so why can't you put in

some effort. The mistake was taking so long not

texting him

What Girls Said 3

• Why would that be a mistake? It's not because he didn't answer one text that you should delete his number. You could always ask him if he got the message.

Just text him again later this week asking him how he's doing or something.

• How many days did you wait before you texted him and asked him about school? The way it is written sounds like he texted you and you never answered for a few days. Guys like attention, sometimes that game of waiting to get back to them works other times they move on. I would at least wait as many days as you waited before I removed his number. I might even go as far as texting him on that day saying I hope everything is going well with you

• It was three days after and I did text him I did not leave him hanging when he texted me about how sad he was.

• Now I am confused- did you text him twice then? Once after his text and then again 3 days later? Or just the one time 3 days later? If you waited 3 days you really can't expect a text back quickly. And like I said I would wait to see if he responds in 3 days and if he doesn't just a quick text saying don't know if you got my first text, hope everything is going well- then the ball is in his court. Just so you know I have been told many times my texts don't go through from both men and women

• It's not really a bad thing to text - I don't see why you'd worry about it.

But removing his number just because he hasn't answered is kind of overkill. I know I don't always reply to every text someone sends me. He could be busy, he may not want to talk about it, he may not want to talk in general right now.