A guy with a girlfriend likes me and I like him, what do I do?

I've known this guy since late August. We were flirty from the start. I then found out he has a girlfriend. One day whilst Facebook chatting, he gave me his phone number, and we began texting. Eventually he finds out I like him.

Late at night, on two occasions, we sexted. I feel bad about this now. He also began asking for topless photos, which I never sent. I eventually sent a text telling him that I will not send him photos while he still has a girlfriend, and in response told me he had been waiting for my reaction. Wtf, right?

Yesterday, I finally got the balls to message him that I would no longer be sexting him either, because I felt bad since he has a girlfriend, plus I didn't even know if he liked me back! So, tonight, he tells me he likes me back. Now I don't know what to do.

I don't want to break him and his girlfriend up. Seriously. I don't want to be a man stealer, or a home wrecker. But, if him and his girlfriend broke up and he came to me, I wouldn't know what to do. I know if he's doing this to his girlfriend now, he'd do it to me, but I still really like him. I feel like an idiot!

So, what should I do? Keep talking to him? Back off? Just wait and see what happens? I have no idea, and nobody I know has experience in this. Please help! Thanks.

No rudeness, please. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy who will cheat on his girlfriend with you will cheat on you with the next girl. Keep that firmly in mind.

In the meantime, you need to keep your friendship with this guy CASUAL and a bit distant as long as he has a girlfriend. In other words, you need to keep your relationship with him the same way you'd want your boyfriend to keep his relationship with a female friend casual and distant while the two of you were together.

If he breaks up with his girlfriend, then, fine, you can date him if you want. But as long as he's together with her, he's UNTOUCHABLE and you shouldn't be doing anything romantic or sexual with him at all, period.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is behaving like this while with his current girlfriend , what makes you think he wouldn't do it if you we're his girlfriend..

It's a red flag for me I'm afraid - stay away. He is probably just immature and will grow up, but do you really want to get hurt ?

• He has a girlfriend. Don't do anything. Either like someone else or wait until they break up.

What Girls Said 0