Would you date a heavier girl?

So I'm not skinny but I run a lot. I have a hypothyroid so it's EXTREMELY hard to lose weight. so would you be attracted to a girl that looked like this? Be completely honest.

[IMG] link

Well I'm 170lbs. I think I just carry my weight well. Especially in the right clothes but my stomach is really flabby, I run a lot and do a lot of abs but it doesn't seem to be helping much

Most Helpful Girl

• You look normal. Just work what you've got!

What Guys Said 3

• Ok so here is the perfectly honest reaction I got when I saw that picture:

You have a great figure. Whatever concerns you have about your weight, you're doing a great job staying attractive. Like you said, you really seem to carry your weight well. The only thing I noticed which would be negative for me are your upper arms. I'd recommend trying some slight weight work with them, so that you can tone them a little bit. Otherwise, I think you're looking great.

Trust me, as you get older, men will start appreciate your well proportioned body over the straight up and down bodies of the skinny girls.

• Yeah I hate my arms. When I go to the gym that's mainly what I work on, but I have to lose weight first. Some girls gain their weight in their stomachs, some their hips...but for me, it's my arms and it sucks because it's harder to cover them up unless it's winter.

• Well if you work on them with weights, that will help tone them, regardless whether or not they lose weight in them.

• heck yes...much prefer a girl with curves and add a diamond nose ring and I am putty in your hands! (great to think about!) Especially after viewing your pic...I stand by my claim; you have a tremendous body and yes I am attracted. Don't even worry...I am not the only man around with this opinion. Take pride girl!

• Thanks, but all the guys are interested in my friends that are like sticks.

• a real man is going to judge you by ur inward beauty .my girlfriend is 170 I find her very attractive .luv is blind! she doesn't have the perfect shape but I am still very turned on. my advice is to love yourself and be self confident that is very attractive.let ur attributes shine! your better off with a guy who loves you for who you are not how hot ur ass is! take care good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. I know a lot of guys that like "thick" girls and prefer someone that won't slip through their fingers.

• You do look good. You'll definitely have guys dating you. But shedding a few more kgs will add more to your appearance !

• "Heavier girl"? Girl you are not heavy, you made it sound like you were fat. You may not be super skinny but that doesn't make you fat. Plenty of guys like girls with shape like yours don't worry about it