Is this a booty call?

It's past midnight and she suddenly texts me out of nowhere, "Sorry I turned down your invitation several times - I didn't go to his party either tonight. Believe me I dont' mean to refuse to hang out iwth you, hope we can catch up sometime :) Apologies for not being able to make it, sweet dreams."

F*ck this b*tch lol. I'm so over her and she texts me this... it's like she realized I'm losing interest? Anyways I have good friends, I know a lot of girls, I don't need her!

I agree the fact that I'm posting anon on GAG means I've not completely over her, but I spent a good week without even thinking a single thought about her, just happily minding my own business before she texts me and here I am.

I don't know, she's officially giving me the hot and cold and I am not sure I can really be bothered anymore. I'm going to a masked ball this weekend I'm feeling lucky, friends said will be my wingmen for the night.

Most Helpful Girl

• no she felt guilty and wanted to clear the air.

What Girls Said 3

• From what you are posting here it seems like you aren't quite over her...

It seems like she was trying to be nice in a kinda messed up way. Why did she have to turn down the invitation? That info. would help!

• It was basically the last straw for me - I texted her/called her to invite her out to a play. No reply. Then I see her serendipitously at dinner, where right there she agrees to another guy's invitation to a party over mine. I walk over, stare the guy down, and asked her, "I asked you first and you didn't even reply?" She was like, "That's because I hadn't decided". So she was going to stand me up for this guy without the decency to turn me down.

• Wow, you said " F this B"

This is not a booty call. My advice is to leave her alone in this situation.

• I agree with anon1192 you are not over her... I think she is being nice as well and letting you know she is thinking of you. doesn't sound like a booty call to me?

What Guys Said 0